2. Your Consent By accessing, downloading, installing and/or otherwise using the App and Services, you consent to:
3. Collection of Information • Creating a User Account: When a User creates or reconfigures a User Account, User provides personal information as required for using "Facebook Connect", namely, User's username and password for User's Facebook account • Log Data: Our servers automatically record information created by User's use of the Services.
Such log data may include information such as the date and time of User's requests.
• PayPal Account: Our servers automatically record the email assigned to your PayPal Account.
• Location Data: You hereby expressly acknowledge and agree that our servers automatically record data regarding your location.
• Information provided while using the Service: As a User you may post Content and/or otherwise provide Yapp with information. Any Content and/or information you elect to provide, and the sharing of such Content and/or information, is done at your own risk. Any Content and/or information provided by you while using the App and Service may be used by us as set out in Section 4 below. We cannot and do not guarantee that Content and/or information provided by you will not be used by unauthorized persons.
• Contacting Yapp: If you email or otherwise contact us, we may keep your message, email address and contact information to respond to your request. Your provision of such information is entirely optional.
4. Information Sharing and Disclosure We may use Information we collect in order to:
• facilitate the provision of the Services to you;
• maintain and improve Yapp's App and Services; • sending notices to you; and to
• protect the rights of Yapp, of its Users and of other third parties. We do not disclose personally identifying information to third parties, except if we -
• believe that it is necessary to comply with a law, regulation, legal request or legal process; to protect the rights, property or personal safety of Yapp, its Users and any other person; to address fraud, security or technical issues; or to protect Yapp's rights (including investigation of potential violations thereof) or property;
• believe that it is necessary for the provision of the Services, such as responding to your requests for customer Services or disclosure to third parties who host the Services at a co-location facility for servers; or
• have obtained your consent, as provided, for example, under Section 2 above. We may share with third parties certain pieces of aggregated Information, which does not identify you individually.
5. Protection of your Personal Information
• We take administrative and technical measures to safeguard your personal Information against loss, theft, and misuse, as well as unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction.
• We processes Information on servers located in various countries worldwide.
• We will cooperate with the appropriate regulatory authorities, including local data protection authorities, to resolve any complaints regarding the transfer of personal data that cannot be resolved between Yapp and an individual.
• YAPP SHALL USE REASONABLE EFFORTS TO PROTECT INFORMATION SUBMITTED BY YOU IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICES, BUT YOU HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOUR SUBMISSION OF SUCH INFORMATION IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK, AND YAPP HEREBY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY DISCLOSURE, LOSS OR LIABILITY RELATING TO SUCH INFORMATION IN ANY WAY.
6. Policy towards Children We do not knowingly collect personal Information from children under the age of 15.
If we become aware that a child under the age of 15 has provided us with personal Information without verification of parental consent, we shall attempt to remove such Information from our servers and terminate the child's account as soon as possible. Minors that are under 15 years of age or older, should not send any Information about themselves to anyone via our products or services before asking their parents' permission.
7. Acknowledgments PayPal™ and any logos, artwork and trademarks associated therewith is/are the property of PayPal Pte. Ltd.
please contact us at email@example.com * * *
11. Return Policy
The transaction is carried out at the user's responsibility between the buyer and the seller only.
Products are non-replaceable and / or returnable.
Yapp is not a party to the transaction and there are no exchanges, returns, spare parts and / or any warranty on its behalf.